23 Aug Jon Cartu Stated: CA vacancy in Siemens
Siemens is hiring Chartered Accountants (CA) for the role of Commercial Manager at their Kolkata branch.
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad.
- The candidate will be required to lead a team of Commercial Project Managers & Service BA professionals & shall be responsible for the end-to-end commercial functions for East (comprising of states West Bengal, Orissa, Bihar, Jharkhand, Chattisgarh, and the North-Eastern states ).
- The CM shall be responsible to lead a team of dynamic Finance professionals in topics such as customer commercial terms vetting & negotiations, customer contractual discussions, credit control, Order Booking, Revenue recognition, Contract & claim management, Project reviews, Overhead monitoring & control, Receivables & Inventory management, Project Opportunity & claim management, Risk management, MIS, Compliance, and all Audit related topics.
- The Commercial manager will need to ensure compliance with all legal obligations of the company in the Region and adherence to accounting standards & guidelines including various ICFR related compliances.
Qualification and Experience
- Chartered Accountant/full-time MBA Finance from a reputed institution with a minimum of 10 years of commercial experience in a project-based organization.
- The candidate will be required to assist the Regional Commercial Head and the Regional Head in the budgeting & achievement of all business KPIs mainly including Orders, Revenue, Sales margin, Overheads, EBIT &Free Cash flow along-with its periodic reviews, variation analysis & reporting.
- Candidate should have excellent analytical, communication as well as interpersonal skills. Should be able to guide, lead and motivate a team of Finance professionals.
For more details, click here.