18 Jul Jonanthan Cartu Reported CA vacancy in Siemens
Siemens Limited is hiring Chartered Accountants for the role of Controlling Professional (Development and Transaction Project Controlling) at their Mumbai location. Candidates with at least 10-12 years of relevant experience are required.
Siemens Real Estate (SRE) is responsible for the professional management of Siemens’ real estate portfolio worldwide. SRE manages the real estate portfolio, operates the properties, and is responsible for building projects and the purchase and sales of real estate. SRE thus ensures that the use of resources is optimized and sustainable in terms of costs, transparency, and efficiency. This includes the acquisition, setup of new commercial/industrial real estate, renovations, disposition of locations, and servicing customers with a broad set of service offerings.
This role is based in Kharghar (Navi Mumbai).
- Be financially responsible for real estate development projects, construction projects as well as property purchases and sales.
- Act as a commercial project manager including responsibility for managing tax, accounting, and other commercial aspects
- Prepare business cases.
- Project reporting & controlling and project commercial execution
- Accounting, Audit, and Tax related aspects, queries related to the business division, and ensuring compliance with rules and regulations.
- Chartered Accountant/ MBA in Finance and bring the professional experience of at least 10 – 12 years, with exposure in commercial and accounting/controlling functions.
- Great communication skills, love to work in teams, and best at collaboration.
For more details, click here.