26 Oct Avantisteam States: CA Fresher Opening in Siemens
The Siemens Logistics has invited application for the post in finance controlling team from qualified Chartered Accountants (CA).
The finance controlling team at Siemens Logistics business is responsible for all reporting and controlling activities for supporting the finance function in an organization. They are also responsible for analysis of financial statements and bringing out key financial topics to the attention of the management. As a member of the finance controlling team at Siemens Logistics, the job will include the following activities:-
- Plan, prepare and consolidate balance sheet and P&L statements and reports, according to relevant accounting standards (IFRS, GAAP, local standards, etc.).
- Prepare reports for unit or “Finance &Controlling” management.
- Analyzes and evaluates assets and liabilities.
- Analyze tax obligations and recommend measures to optimize tax payments.
- Contribute with analyses relevant for annual financial report.
- Cooperate with vendors, clients in reconciling the account status, on an accountable level.
- Keep abreast with changes of internal guidelines and external accounting standards, and train Accounting Operations staff respectively.
- Aid in preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting packages for the CFO with commentary on areas of attention / key open topics
- Aiding finance reviews with the local and HQ management
- Evaluate digitalization and automation needs in reporting and internal processes and lead charge for implementing the same
- CA Fresher or with 0-2 years post qualification experience from a mid sized audit firm
- Stat audit background preferred
- SAP knowledge would be good but not a necessity
- Excellent communication skills
- Good command in Excel tools.
Job ID: 184693
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Postal Parcel & Airport Logistics Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
For More Information Click here.